What is BPT?
UBI or BioPhotonic Therapy gives HOPE for those who have struggled with a disease/disorder and not found relief!
It is not new. It is a proven medical procedure that kills bacterial and virus, helps the body’s immune system and rejuvenates properties in the blood. It increases oxygen to the tissues and causes vasodilatation and microcirculation.
Blood (1/2 pint) is withdrawn from your arm using a butterfly needle and tubing. Approximately 200 ml depending on body weight. This same blood is then run through a device which exposes the blood to the controlled ultraviolet rays.
Then, after your blood has been exposed to the light, it is returned to your own vein and bloodstream in a closed loop system.
In the process the smaller bacterial and viral cells are targeted and absorb five (5) times as much photonic energy as their healthy counterparts. The healthy cells remain intact while the disease cells are killed and become antigenic. An “autogenous (self-generated) vaccine” is thus produced.
When this “vaccine” is coupled with the photonic energy given off by the treated blood the microbes in the patient’s bloodstream are rapidly destroyed via “induced secondary immune reactivation.”
After that simple procedure, then your system works with a new supercharged immune response, greater oxygenation and a balancing of your system.
What Does it Do?
- Kills bacteria and virus in the blood and supercharges the immune system
- Improved circulation
- Oxygenation of tissues.
- Balancing effect (homeostasis)
- Reduction of tissue pain
- Increased tolerance of the body towards radiation or chemotherapy.
- Cardiovascular protection through increased metabolism of cholesterol, uric acid, and glucose
- Anti-inflammatory effects
- Powerful anti-infection properties
- Stimulation for production of red blood cells
- Improvement in the flow and properties of the blood
Biophotonic Therapy (BPT) is also known by other names such as Ultraviolet Blood Irradiation (UBI) photoluminescence, photopheresis, and photodynamic therapy.
This is a process of exposing blood to ultraviolet light rays to stimulate the immune system to destroy any and all pathogens, no matter if they are viral, bacterial, or fungal.
BPT is a time tested therapy – in use for over 70 years by physicians all over the world. There are no known serious side effects The therapy creates a strong immune response that is regarded as an “autogenous vaccine”. There have been over 1 million treatments given.
Toxins from microbes, plants, insects, and animals are all seemingly cleared from exposing the blood to UV rays. Toxins from ricin, tetanus, botulism, snake venom, bee stings, bacterial invasions are taken care of.
Does BioPhotonic Therapy have Advantages over Pharmaceutical Drugs?
Consider the following:
- Since BT stimulates the production of a “vaccine” based on your particular virus or bacteria. It is more specific and therefore has greater effectiveness.
- Less likelihood to develop resistance strains than drugs
- More versatile, it works on many conditions, no need to know many drugs, many side effects
- Stopping and/or starting BP Therapy has no consequence where chemotherapies if stopped have possible consequences of drug resistance and further spread of the disease
- Accidental overdose is virtually impossible.
- Does not destroy benign Flora (helpful bacteria)
- Does not depress the immune defenses
- Boosts overall immunological defenses of the body
- Less expensive than many drugs
Taken from “The Science and Art of Blood Irradiation Therapy – Healing Photons” by Ken Dillon by permission
List of Diseases BioPhonic Therapy Helps
Other Activities of UBI Treatments